Geografisk sted: 3224 NW Riverbend Dr Chickasha Barnsley South Yorkshire United States 73054
How to Dress for an Evening Wedding
Weddings held in the evening tend to be a bit more formal than those held during the day, which can be tricky when you're preparing how to dress for an evening wedding. Paying attention to the venue and the dress code on the invitation can help you avoid the embarrassment of being under-dressed or dressed inappropriately. Follow these simple steps and you will be perfectly dressed for an evening wedding.
</br><a target="_blank" href="http://www.dodool.com/cute-empire-waist-vneck-beads-short-wedding-dress-wdu100008-p-46924.html">
<img style="display:block;border:0" src="http://www.dodool.com/images//weddingdress091_/Wedding-Dresses/Short-Flower-Strapless-With-Sash-Wedding-Dress.jpg" width="295" height="443" title="cheap wedding dresses" /></a>
1. Wear a dress that you would wear for dinner at a nice, expensive restaurant.
2. Read the invitation carefully. The dress code might be laid out for you right there on the invite.
3. Look up the venue. The more formal the venue, the more formal your attire should be. Check the venue's website beforehand to get an idea of how fancy it is.
4. Watch the length of your dress. A mini is too informal and is inappropriate for most weddings, but especially evening weddings. Try something that is knee length or tea length.
5. Wear darker colors. It was once frowned upon to wear black to a wedding, but no more. Grab that little black dress. This is often the perfect way to dress for an evening wedding and highly reliable too.
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum Du kan ikke rette dine indlæg i dette forum Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum Du kan ikke stemme på afstemninger i dette forum
Alle tidspunkter er GMT + 1 (CET/Europa)
Side 1 af 1